Thursday, January 28, 2016

  

More journal page creations from the online course
with Katie Kendrik - "Grit and Grace"



There are numerous assignments each week
that for now I am completing the ones that grab me 
and I have time for - this may be a year long project! 


I started another new journal 
(I have SO many on the go right now!)
This one is an old book that I am collaging and painting on
..... trying for a looser style 
and letting out whatever shows up.



I really enjoyed this exercise on a paper bag.



6 comments:

  1. Always enjoy seeing your journal pages! They are so 'YOU'! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Kim. I love those torn edges in your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work... highly imaginative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you are back working. so, it's been that long that i've passed here... i admit. ;)))
    you never know, kim, you might feel inspired for our DC, check out here and feel very welcome to join in... nadine♥, aka tinyWOOLF

    ReplyDelete